Thursday, November 19, 2009

Home Page

Welcome to My Personal Guide Website,
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Mr.Kol Chhen. I was born in Kouktnot Village in 1980. Since 2002 I have worked as a driver for Cambodia's visitors and in 2006 became an official Tour Guide accredited by the Cambodian Ministry of Tourism. I worked very hard for this honor.
I am also an excellent English speaker. I love that I have the opportunity to reveal to my guests the out-of-the-way sights, cultural riches, and uniquely Khmer experiences that make my country such a rewarding experience for tourists. I also appreciate the opportunity to meet so many interesting and adventurous people from so many countries. Working with my clients not only helps me support my family, but broadens my own understanding of the world.
I would be honored to assist with trip planning and help guide your stay in Cambodia. You and your family can count on a safe Angkorian adventure with me. I will negotiate your purchases at the temples and local handicraft villages so that you will get the best deal possible.
Your Guide,
Kol Chhen
English Speaking-Tour Guide

Mobile :(+855)12406929
Email:chhenkol@gmail.com

All right Reserved www.cambodianangkortour.com @2009

No comments:

Post a Comment